Valuement Middle East is looking for Business Analyst / Consultant to reinforce the recovery business unit.
The applicant will have the opportunity to be part of an international, dynamic and young atmosphere with great opportunities for his/her professional career.
The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding retail environment.
Main tasks will be:
• Review and analyse contracts, commercial agreements, paperwork, electronic documents. Inspects and evaluates client financial information including buyers’ files, purchase orders, invoices for identifying potential revenue leakage
• Detect anomalies, investigate others potential sources of revenue leakage
• Actively contacts vendors as part of the claim production process; independently produces written correspondences to vendor inquiries. Follow-up with vendors to ensure collection
• Link and corroborate data from multiple sources (accounting, logistic, commercial) and from multiple formats (databases, reports, contracts, e-mails). Understanding and interpreting client’s electronic data.
• Recommends changes in operations and day-to-day activities; develops and recommends new approaches; communicates with management and IT on new processes.
• Builds relationships with both clients and vendors. Maintain constructive relationships with key client contacts.
• Identifies weaknesses in the client’s internal control procedures by analysing Client’s data. Advises on Client’s internal processes.
• Participates in meetings and client discussions relative to process improvement and Valuement’s value-added reports and deliverables.
• Be directly involved in growing our business and working along our teams,clients and their third-party partners, mostly on finance related matters. The services are performed on the premises of our clients.
• Education: Economics, Management, Statistics or similar, Computer Sciences or Engineering – completed or in progress;
• Ability to operate Excel documents of medium complexity;
• Good finance and accounting understanding.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving mindset;
• Analytical mind with excellent high-quality analytical and problem-solving skills .
ADDITIONAL INFO & SALARY PACKAGE
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience with Profit Recovery, or Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable processing, or Financial Analysis or Audit & Assurance related projects.
• A minimum working experience with Retail or FMCG (consulting projects or previous employment within industry) is considered a plus.
• Expertise over P2P and O2C processes is considered a plus.
• Will serve Top-Tier European Retail Chains.
• Based on his/her additional set of skills and experience we will evaluate the position that suit best and are in advantage for the candidate.
Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
Valuement Group srl and Valuement Poland SP.Z O.O. informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by Valuement Poland HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties