Valuement Group is looking for Business Analyst / Consultant to reinforce its Auditing Business Unit, based in Kiev (Ukraine).
The candidate has the opportunity to integrate into a young international group, known through Europe as a quick growing organization, with interesting opportunities to develop career. Most of our team members will be clients' offices based acting as our first ambassadors and the first point of contact with our clients.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a strong organizational capabilities, a good capacity to work with teams (Valuement’s and client’s) and a result-oriented mind.
He/She can handle the fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to any situation in order to find a solution for the client and to reach goals.
Main tasks will be:
- review and analyse contracts, commercial agreements, paperwork, electronic documents. Inspects and evaluates client financial information including buyers’ files, purchase orders, invoices for identifying potential revenue leakage;
- detect anomalies, investigate others potential sources of revenue leakage;
- actively contacts vendors as part of the claim production process; independently produces written correspondences to vendor inquiries. Follow-up with vendors to ensure collection;
- link and corroborate data from multiple sources (accounting, logistic, commercial) and from multiple formats (databases, reports, contracts, e-mails). Understanding and interpreting client’s electronic data;
- recommends changes in operations and day-to-day activities; develops and recommends new approaches; communicates with management and IT on new processes;
- builds relationships with both clients and vendors. Maintain constructive relationships with key client contacts;
- identifies weaknesses in the client’s internal control procedures by analysing Client’s data. Advises on Client’s internal processes;
- participates in meetings and client discussions relative to process improvement and Valuement’s value-added reports and deliverables;
- be directly involved in growing our business and working along our teams,clients and their third-party partners, mostly on finance related matters. The services are performed on the premises of our clients.
HARD AND SOFT SKILLS
- relevant degree in Economics, Management, Statistics or similar, Computer Sciences or Engineering – completed or in progress;
- very good knowledge of MS Office particularly of Excel;
- able to use ERP or management systems (SAP ; Oracle ; SAGE etc);
- experience in database management;
- knowledge about retail process and negotiation;
- accounts payable intermediate level;
- good level of English to speak and write, if you speak another language it will be a plus;
- excellent communication skills both written and oral (also by phone);
- ability to work on own initiative, to solve complex problem in order to reach goals with proactivity ;
- result oriented mind;
- strong analytical and numerical mind.
ADDITIONAL INFO & SALARY PACKAGE
• Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience with Profit Recovery, or Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable processing, or Financial Analysis or Audit & Assurance related projects.
• A minimum working experience with Retail or FMCG (consulting projects or previous employment within industry) will be a good advantage.
• Expertise over P2P and O2C processes is considered will be a good advantage.
• Will serve Top-Tier European Retail Chains.
• Based on his/her additional set of skills and experience we will evaluate the position that suit best and are in advantage for the candidate.
Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
Valuement Group srl and Valuement Poland SP.Z O.O. informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by Valuement Poland HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties