In order to increase our French team, Valuement France is looking for 3 Business Analyst / Consultant, to join the Auditing Business unit in Paris Area .
The candidate has the opportunity to integrate a young international group which knows a quick growing through Europe with interesting opportunities to develop his/her career. Our teams, clients' offices based for most of them, are our first ambassadors and the first point of contact with our clients.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a strong organization, a good capacity to work with teams (Valuement’s and client’s) and a result-oriented mind.
He/She can handle the fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to any situation in order to find a solution for the client and to reach goals.
The candidate has at least 1 to 5 years of significant experience in consulting firm, statutory audit or finance and audit company.
Main tasks will be:
- carrying out analyses on financial transactions and on other kinf of documents;
- communicating the results of the analysis to the suppliers/clients;
- linking and corroborating data from multiple sources (accounting, logistic, commercial) and from multiple formats (databases, reports, contracts, e-mails);
- regularly sharing your reports with the Management;
- developing a good knowledge of the client’s business, processes, tools, organization structure and contracts.
HARD and SOFT SKILLS
- relevant degree in Statistics and Economics, or in Computer Science and Finance Management;
- good knowledge of MS Office particularly of Excel;
- able to use ERP or management systems (SAP ; Oracle ; SAGE etc);
- goal-oriented approach;
- ability to work in dynamic and fast-paced environments
- knowledge about retail process and negotiation;
- accounts payable basics / intermediate level;
- strong numerical, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills;
- good level of English to speak and write, if you speak another language is appreciated;
- excellent communication skills both written and oral (also by phone);
French as native language or at proficient level is mandatory. French is used daily as working language.
ADDITIONAL INFO & SALARY PACKAGE
Knowledge about the mass retail market in general and its process will be a good advantage.
The consultants will work directly with the Operational Manager.
Based on his/her additional set of skills and experience we will evaluate the position that suit best and are in advantage for the candidate.
The Curriculum Vitae, along with a short letter of motivation, need to be sent in the formats .doc or .pdf. and also attaching a photograph.
Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
The Company informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by the Company HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third partie.