Valuement Poland is looking for Business Analyst / Consultant to reinforce the recovery business unit.
The applicant will have the opportunity to be part of an international, dynamic and young atmosphere with great opportunities for his/her professional career.
Main tasks will be:
• Gather all the data needed to realize analysis. Directly in touch with the client’s team;
• Analyze and due diligence account and sales. Elaborate interesting KPIs required by the client;
• Contribute actively to the recovery process (if the client asks). Contact the suppliers;
• Link and corroborate data from multiple sources (accounting, logistic, commercial) and from multiple formats (databases, reports, contracts, e-mails);
• Format, present and discuss results from analysis with the client and the relevant third party vendor;
• Help to elaborate the analysis report and KPIs;
• Recommend an improved process to clients.
• Education: Economics, Management, Statistics or similar, Computer Sciences or Engineering – completed or in progress;
• Ability to operate Excel documents of medium complexity;
• Good finance and accounting understanding.
• Demonstrate ability to communicate in a simple and efficient professional manner with colleagues, client teams and third-parties;
• Analytical mind with excellent high-quality analytical and problem-solving skills .
ADDITIONAL INFO & SALARY PACKAGE
Minimum 2 years of professional experience with Profit Recovery, or Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable processing, or Financial Analysis or Audit & Assurance related projects.
A minimum working experience with Retail or FMCG (consulting projects or previous employment within industry) is considered a plus.
Expertise over P2P and O2C processes is considered a plus.
Will serve Top-Tier European Retail Chains.
Based on his/her additional set of skills and experience we will evaluate the position that suit best and are in advantage for the candidate.
Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
Valuement Group srl and Valuement Poland SP.Z O.O. informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by Valuement Poland HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties