In order to increase the Auditing B.U., Valuement Italia is looking for a Junior Business Analyst or Business Analyst to join our team in Vicenza area.
The candidate has the opportunity to integrate a young international group which knows a quick growing through Europe with interesting opportunities to develop his/her career.
Our people are our first ambassadors and the first point of contact with our clients.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a strong organization, a good capacity to work in team and a result-oriented mind.
He/She can handle the fast-paced environment being able to adapt to different situations.
The candidate has at least 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in consulting firms, statutory audit or finance and audit companies.
- carrying out analyses on financial transactions and on other kind of documents;
- communicating the results of the analysis to the suppliers/clients;
- linking and corroborating data from multiple sources (accounting, logistic, commercial) and from multiple formats (databases, reports, contracts, e-mails);
- regularly sharing your reports with the Management;
- developing a good knowledge of the client’s business, processes, tools, organization structure and contracts.
HARD AND SOFT SKILLS:
- relevant degree in Statistics and Economics, or in Computer Science and Finance Management;
- good knowledge of MS Office (Excel in particular);
- able to use ERP or management systems (SAP, Oracle);
- accounts payable basics/intermediate level;
- goal-oriented approach;
- ability to work in dynamic and fast-paced environments
- knowledge about retail process and negotiation;
- strong numerical, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills;
- good level of English in speaking and writing , other languages as a plus;
- excellent communication skills;
- knowledge of the retail market is appreciated.
The Curriculum Vitae, along with a short letter of motivation, need to be sent in the formats .doc or .pdf. and also attaching a photograph.
Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
The Company informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by the Company HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third partie.