Valuement Poland is looking for a Data Analyst & IT support to reinforce the Information Technology Deparment and support Business Analysts and Consultants to obtain and process data.
The applicant will have the opportunity to be part of an international, dynamic and young atmosphere with great opportunities for his/her professional career.
The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding retail environment.
Mainly oriented around the financial and operational data of the retail sector, the main projects on which you will work are:
• Plan and optimize your activities, prioritize and communicate your schedule to stakeholders;
• Study and acquire data from our customers, from ERP (SAP, Oracle...) or and in-house software;
• Analyze, understand and convert raw data to make them usable and intelligible;
• Design and execute data transformation and enrichment scripts;
• Facilitate the appropriation of data/tools by our consultants (documentation, training, support);
• Integrate tools and develop basic solutions (VBA, macros, scripts) for automating and simplifying data analysis;
• Deploy, manage and maintain your subsidiary's hardware and software, with technical support from the IT group team.
You can also participate:
• To the group's projects (Big data, Data infrastructure, Business Services, etc.);
• Projects with the Data-Analysts international team (Algorithms, new analysis concepts, Data acquisition processes, etc.).
• Strong knowledge of the MS Office pack (particularly Excel);
• Strong knowledge in data queries languages, in particular SQL;
• Preferred knowledge of programming languages, in particular VBA or Python;
• Preferred knowledge of ETL or BI tools;
• Expertise in data analysis (Data models, Data flow...).
• Strong numerical, analytical, organizational and problem-solving capabilities;
• Communication skills and sense of customer relationship;
• Ability to work in dynamic environments;
• Ability to multitask;
• Ability to be self-motivated and to work independently.
ADDITIONAL INFO & SALARY PACKAGE
Education: Computer Science, Management Engineering
Relevant experience: Minimum 2 years of professional experience
Languages: Polish and English (additional language will be an advantage)
Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
Valuement Group srl and Valuement Poland SP.Z O.O. informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by Valuement Poland HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties