In order to increase the Italian I.T. Department, Valuement Italia is looking for a Data Analyst Team Leader to join its team in Milan.
The candidate has the opportunity to integrate a young international group which knows a quick growing through Europe with interesting opportunities to develop his/her career.
We are looking for a passionate confirmed Data Analyst, head of a small team. He/she joins the international data team in a matrix organization, attached to the General Manager Italy and under the functional responsibility of the CIO Group.
Turn raw data from our customers into information, information into insight and insight to business value in order to carry out our consulting missions. He/she will be also responsible for the IT infrastructure management and help-desk. Strategic issue for the company, the candidate will value complex data, develop the knowledge of our customers’ processes and provide high level support to our business consultants.
Mainly oriented around the financial and operational data of the retail sector, the main projects on which the candidate will work are:
· Team management and development
· Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
· Study business needs and acquire data from ERP and specific software;
· Conduce full lifecycle data analysis : Analyze sources, convert, enrich, design and execute algorithms for final analysis;
· Provide data support four our consultants (documentation, training, support);
· Develop solutions with the team for automating and simplifying data analysis;
In addition he/she will also participate:
· To the group's projects (Big data, Data infrastructure, Business Services, etc.);
· Data-science projects of the Data-Analysts international team (Algorithms, new analysis concepts, Data acquisition processes, etc.).
HARD AND SOFT SKILLS:
Coming from an engineering school or equivalent in computer science or applied statistics, the ideal candidate has :
· 3 years of experience in the field of data analysis,
· Ideally experienced in the sector of audit or retail.
· Expertise in data analysis, master SQL-type databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL or SQL Server).
· Familiar with the ETL and/or BI tools.
· Experience in basic data development with languages like Python or VBA.
· Great leadership skills;
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
· A customer oriented mind;
· Result oriented mind;
· Excellent communication skills both written and oral;
· Able to manage projects (plan, do, follow)
· Ability to work on own initiative, to solve complex problem in order to reach with proactivity goals;
· High level in English (written and oral).
The Curriculum Vitae, along with a short letter of motivation, need to be sent in the formats .doc or .pdf. and also attaching a photograph.
Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
The Company informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by the Company HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third partie.