In order to meet the growing needs of our Eastern Europe team, Valuement is looking for an Internal Audit Manager.
Valuement is the largest local consultancy specialized in retail processes. Leveraging the experience of both seasoned retail professionals and specialized change management consultants, Valuement offers its professional services for Store Operations, Supply Chain, Category Management and Finance & Risk Management.
The company is part of Valuement Group, a network of consultancies which serves over 50 of the largest retail players in Europe, CIS and the Middle East.
Founded in 2014, the Romanian office is proud to serve its partners, leaders of the FMCG, DIY and specialized retail markets and continuous to diversify its capacities to advise its clients in the implementation of their latest projects.
The applicant will have the opportunity to be part of an international, dynamic and young atmosphere with great opportunities for his/her professional career. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding retail environment.
For one of our retail clients, we are looking for an Internal Audit Manager to work from the Bucharest based head office, but with an important field presence (stores, warehouse) as well.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Internal Audit Manager’s responsibilities will include:
• Overall audit activity for an assigned area of the retailer’s business with a focus on operations;
• Preparation of short, medium and long-term audit plans based on comprehensive business risk / controls assessment;
• Testing the compliance of existing internal controls and evaluation of existing controls, policies & procedures for improvement;
• Ensuring compliance with the retailer’s policies and procedures;
• Identifying the potential to improve operational efficiency;
• Perform special assignments including forensic investigations. The Internal Audit Manager will be involved in an intensive training period of up to six months.
HARD and soft SKILLS
•Exceptional ability and flexibility in oral communication and report writing. English is mandatory, French is a big plus.
• Familiarity with ERP systems (preferably SAP), BI tools and data-intensive analysis.
• Previous Audit /Risk Management/Forensic experience.
• Experience in Retail or FMCG.
• Experience in working with C-level and addressing multiple functions.
• A very highstandard of analytical and conceptual skills is essential.
• Company Car
• Meal Tickets and Medical Insurance
The Curriculum Vitae, along with a short letter of motivation, need to be sent in the formats .doc or .pdf. and also attaching a photograph.
Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
The Company informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by the Company HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third partie.