In order to meet the growing needs of our team, Valuement Italia is looking for a IT Infrastructure & Data Support to join the I.T. Department based in Milan (Italy).
The candidate has the opportunity to integrate a young international group which knows a quick growing through Europe with interesting opportunities to develop his/her career. Our teams, clients' offices based for most of them, are our first ambassadors and the first point of contact with our clients.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a strong organization, a good capacity to work with teams (Valuement’s and client’s) and a result-oriented mind.
He/She can handle the fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to any situation in order to find a solution for the client and to reach goals
The ideal candidate will contribute to the operations and the evolution of Italian information system, both technically and data analysis.
To do this (s)he will guarantee the smooth operation of the workstations and support users. (S)he will be also in charge of analyzing, transforming data and managing technical projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting all the employees in IT-related questions (help-desk, training, writing guides…);
- Improving of the existing IT-infrastructure by searching new solutions (deployments, remote maintenance, communication with users…);
- Leading the technical development/maintenance of the corporate HWs and SWs;
- Management of IT purchases and keeping record of all IT assets;
- Supporting "Data processing" for services provided to our clients:
- Data conversion and cleansing ;
- Writing queries and data algorithms in order to build final database;
- Scripting tasks to automate some processes.
HARD AND SOFT SKILLS:
- Knowledge of principal hardware and software solutions;
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Systems;
- Knowledge of MS Office pack (particularly Excel and Access);
- Knowledge of SQL and database;
- Knowing language like VBA or Python is an advantage;
- Being familiar with business-processes in retail industry could be a plus;
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving capabilities;
- Ability to work in dynamic environments;
- Ability to be multitask;
- Ability to be self-motivated and to work independently;
- Speaking easily in English is required.
- Previous experience of 6months - 1 year;
- Availability to travel
The Curriculum Vitae, along with a short letter of motivation, need to be sent in the formats .doc or .pdf. and also attaching a photograph.
Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
The Company informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by the Company HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third partie.