In order to meet the growing needs of our team, Valuement Group is looking for a I.T. Specialist to join the I.T. Department based in Milan (Italy).
The candidate has the opportunity to integrate a young international group which knows a quick growing through Europe with interesting opportunities to develop his/her career. Our teams, clients' offices based for most of them, are our first ambassadors and the first point of contact with our clients.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a strong organization, a good capacity to work with teams (Valuement’s and client’s) and a result-oriented mind.
He/She can handle the fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to any situation in order to find a solution for the client and to reach goals
Reporting to the Group Infrastructure Manager, the candidate will contribute to the operations and the evolution of the Group's information system, both technically and about data.
To do this (s)he will guarantee the smooth operation of the workstations and support users, insure the maintenance and evolution of the infrastructure. (S)he will be also in charge of analyzing, transforming data and managing technical projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- administration of systems and database;
- administration of our specific ERP and MS Office 365;
- creation of queries that allow data conversions and analysis (imports, cleansing, merging analytics, etc.);
- technical support in relation with IT managers of different countries;
- computers deployments;
- technical projects Management (workstation and infrastructure);
- knowledge management (writing technical documents and user’s guide).
HARD and soft SKILLS:
- High level skilled in Windows Server, Active Directory, Virtualization, networks and workstations;
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology in Microsoft environment and database systems;
- Understanding of structured query language (SQL);
- Knowledge of relational database management systems (RDBMS);
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Service and results oriented ;
- The ability to work quickly, under pressure and to deadlines;
- A proactive approach;
- A very good command of English.
- Higher education, significant experience of 2-3 years in infrastructure management, ideally in a multi-site and international environment;
- Mastering of Microsoft systems environments, RDBMS databases;
- Project management;
- data analysis and Python or T-SQL/PL-SQL development would be a plus;
- Availability to travel.
The Curriculum Vitae, along with a short letter of motivation, need to be sent in the formats .doc or .pdf. and also attaching a photograph.
Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
The Company informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by the Company HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third partie.