Dynamic International Company specialized in Management Consulting with offices in several European & CIS countries is looking for its Consulting Division based in Milan a
Junior Operational Analyst
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to become part of an international, young and rapidly evolving group, serving one of the leading global retail networks.
The candidates hold a relevant degree in Statistics and Economics, or in Engineering Management with a background in consulting firms.
We are looking for people with great:
• interpersonal skills, as there a lot of different level of interaction with people;
• good organizational skills and result-oriented mind;
• flexibility, agility and problem solving oriented mind;
• strong ability to define analysis approach and evaluate;
• ability to gather all information needed, to analyze and cross them with all internal client data;
• good communication skills both written and oral with flexibility;
• ability to work in team and/or on own initiative and to solve problem in order to reach with proactivity the target;
• motivation to know-how acquisition and development of personal and professional skills and competences;
• available for traveling and temporary assignment on international projects.
•Retail Market trends analysis across Europe;
•Support management in drafting Group projects;
•KPI’s definition and analysis;
•Define and share client client assessments
•Creation benchmark and best practice analysis for retail and industrial sector.
• Strong ability to define an analysis approach and evaluate
• Excellent MS Office skills in particular for Excel
• Flexible, agile and problem soving minded
• Good comunication skills both written and oral with flexibility
• Excellent English, speaking and writing
• Available for travelling
• Other languages
• Retail process knowledge
according to real experience
RAL 22.000 - 28.000 euro + ticket rastaurant
The Curriculum Vitae, along with a short letter of motivation, need to be sent in the formats .doc or .pdf. and also attaching a photograph.
Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
The Company informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by the Company HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third partie.