Valuement Italy is looking for a Junior Strategy Consultant to reinforce its Consulting Business Unit.
The applicant will have the opportunity to be part of an international, dynamic and young atmosphere with great opportunities for his/her professional career.
- participating in meetings and assessments with Clients;
- managing the client from an operational point of view;
- contributing to process engineering, developing operational models;
- designing and suggesting strategies;
- developing presentations, business plans and reports with a special focus on costs and consumption data;
- developing our consulting offering;
- supporting the Consultant team on PMO tasks.
HARD AND SOFT SKILLS:
- education: Degree in Economics, Management Engineering;
- strong numerical, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills;
- goal-oriented approach;
- ability to work in dynamic and fast-paced environments;
- strong time management and stress resistance;
- excellent communication skills both writing and oral (also by phone).
- Availability to business travel in Italy .
- Knowledge of retail industry as a plus.
The Curriculum Vitae, along with a short letter of motivation, need to be sent in the formats .doc or .pdf. and also attaching a photograph.
Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
The Company informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by the Company HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third partie.