In order to meet the growing needs of our Italian team, Valuement Italia is looking for a result-driven Sales Back Office to join the Sales Department based in Milan (Italy).
The candidate has the opportunity to integrate a young international group which knows a quick growing through Europe with interesting opportunities to develop his/her career. Our teams, clients' offices based for most of them, are our first ambassadors and the first point of contact with our clients.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a strong organization, a good capacity to work with teams (Valuement’s and client’s) and a result-oriented mind.
He/She can handle the fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to any situation in order to find a solution for the client and to reach goals
Essential duties and responsibilities will be:
- manage Valuement CRM and tools, ensuring the continuous improvement and the accuracy of data;
- perform phoning and mailing tasks, setting up first meetings with Valuement potential clients in order to develop new business;
- support the entire Sales process, constantly checking the progress of work;
- manage Sales back office tasks, supporting the colleagues as regards Sales negotiations, contracts, archive and agreements’ timetable;
- create reports and sales presentations
HARD and soft SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree, preferred;
- A very good command of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point is mandatory;
- Good knowledge of Sales CRM, attention to detail;
- Passion for problem solving and strong time management;
- An eye for opportunity, and an ability to think outside the box;
- A well-groomed and professional appearance;
- Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work well with all level of the organization;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task many projects at one time.
- availability to travel in Italy;
- owned car as a plus;
- contract: fixed-term ( with the possibility to build a long-lasting collaboration).
The Curriculum Vitae, along with a short letter of motivation, need to be sent in the formats .doc or .pdf. and also attaching a photograph.
Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
The Company informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by the Company HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third partie.