In orderto meet the growing needs of our Italian team, Valuement is looking for a Sales Department Assistant. Valuement is the largest local consultancy specialized in retail processes. Leveraging the experience of both seasoned retail professionals and specialized change management consultants, Valuement offers its professional services for Store Operations, Supply Chain, Category Management and Finance & Risk Management. The company is part of Valuement Group, a network of consultancies which serves over 50 of the largest retail players in Europe, CIS and the Middle East.
- manage Valuement CRM and tools, ensuring the continuous improvement and the accuracy of data;
- perform phoning and mailing tasks, setting up first meetings with Valuement potential clients in order to develop new business;
- support the entire Sales process, constantly checking the progress of work;
- manage Sales back office tasks, supporting the colleagues as regards Sales negotiations, contracts, archive and agreements’ timetable;
- create reports and sales presentations
- degree in Economics;
- 1-2 years of experience in similar positions in a fast-paced environment;
- a very good command of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point is mandatory;
- knowledge of Sales CRM
The candidate will be part of a very dynamic and challenging Team and environment, so we are looking for someone who has:
- great organizational and problem solving skills
- strong time management skills and stress-resistance ;
- a well-groomed and professional appearance and excellent communication skills;
- an open-minded approach and curiosity.
- availability to travel in Italy;
- owned car as a plus;
- contract: fixed-term ( with the possibility to build a long-lasting collaboration).