In order to increase the Auditing B.U., Valuement Middle East is looking for a Senior Business Consultant to join our team in Dubai area.
The candidate has the opportunity to integrate a young international group which knows a quick growing through Europe with interesting opportunities to develop his/her career.
Our people are our first ambassadors and the first point of contact with our clients.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a strong organization, a good capacity to work in team and a result-oriented mind.
He/She can handle the fast-paced environment being able to adapt to different situations.
The candidate has at least 3 years to 4 years of relevant experience in consulting firms, statutory audit or finance and audit companies.
- Define and lead complex and / or important projects for one or more Customer(s)
- Apply expert knowledge of a single Customer OR knowledge of multiple Customers
- Contributes expert subject area knowledge to resolve issues and solve highly complex problems, with limited available data and information available
- Help to define new standards or best practice that others will follow
- Provide feedback and advice to senior management on significant technical issues
- Build strong customer relationships, focuses to understand customer expectations (managers and top management)
- Can take the role of the direct responsible for several junior colleagues (up to 3, recommended) as well as for mixed project teams if needed
- Respond to new customer needs as they appear by proposing solution
- Review and analyse contracts, commercial agreements, paperwork, electronic documents. Inspect and evaluate client financial information including buyers’ files, purchase orders, invoices for identifying potential revenue leakage
- Detect anomalies, investigate other potential sources of revenue leakage,propose course of action.
- Actively contact vendors as part of the claim production process; independently produces written correspondences to vendor inquiries. Follow-up with vendors to ensure collection. Meet vendor representatives (KA, etc.) to discuss outstanding amounts, etc.
- Have a solid understanding of all 4 Profit Recovery concepts. Can structure and deploy analysis for new perimeters and new clients by working with Data Analyst, IT Manager, Client and Direct Responsible.
- Recommend changes in operations and day-to-day activities; develops and recommends new approaches; communicates with management and IT on new processes.
- Format, present and discuss results from analysis with the client and the relevant third-party vendor. Meet periodically with client contact(s) to provide information on findings and progress.
- Provide periodic reports and other feedback to Valuement management related to progress and any issues affecting client relationships
- Identify weaknesses in the client’s internal control procedures by analysing Client’s data. Advises on Client’s internal processes.
- Based on given objectives can plan the activity of the team in terms of productivity/day, analysis tasks, reporting, etc. to ensure success
- Participate in meetings and client discussions relative to process improvement and Valuement’s value-added reports and deliverables.
- Perform quality control for Junior Consultants, reviews claim for accuracy and compliance prior to submission to the vendor.
- Prepare invoice requests to ensure timely invoicing of Valuement clients
- Follow up with client to ensure payment of Valuement invoices.
HARD AND SOFT SKILLS:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in: Economics, Management, Computer sciences. Engineering, Statistics or similar
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience (of which minimum 1 years of client facing experience).
- Solid working experience with Retail or FMCG is required (consulting projects or previous employment within industry).
- Strong understanding of Finance & Buying day-to-day operations pivoting around PR. Good understanding of general retail Operations & Supply Chain activities.
- Experienced with (a) Profit Recovery, (b) Account Payables & Account Receivables processing, (c) Financial Analysis or Controlling, (d) Audit & Assurance related projects
- Track record of key involvement in relevant projects/assignments
- Masters S2P process and strong double entry registration elements. Can easily read financial statements and track down transactions in GL extractions; can understand high-level implications on new fiscal aspects.
- Strong Expertise over P2P and O2C processes
- Upper-intermediate finance and accounting understanding.
- Analytical mind with excellent high-quality analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced negotiation skills.
- Advanced with Business English.
- Advanced with MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Attractive renumeration in line with qualifications and experience
- Bonus program
- Internal training program
- Possibility to travel
Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
The Company informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by the Company HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third partie.