In order to meet the growing needs of our Eastern Europe team, Valuement is looking for a Senior Consultant.
The applicant will have the opportunity to be part of an international, dynamic and young atmosphere with great opportunities for his/her professional career.
The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding retail environment.
Main tasks will be:
• Develop existing and generate new business relationships with the Clients in Retail Market;
• Work closely with Client and other Service lines to identify issues / opportunities in current Client operations and convert them to project;
• Develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
• Ensure resources availability and allocation;
• Use appropriate techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
• Coordinate client relationship together with Consulting Team Leader / Country Manager;
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
• Educational background in Economics / Management / Supply chain / Logistics / Engineering;
• Mathematics and econometric modelling experience is a plus;
• Romanian and English speaker (Italian is a plus);
• 3-5 years of experience leading operations project teams (>5 people) in Big4, Top Retail or FMCG company;
• Good understanding of industry flows and processes, especially in Retail;
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel - advanced user).
• Excellent client-facing and communication skills
• Strong negotiator
• Self-starter with ownership attitude
ADDITIONAL INFO & SALARY PACKAGE
• Minimum 3 years in a client-facing role;
• Proven experience in business-case development;
• Proven experience in 3rd party supplier negotiations;
• English - advanced level;
• Technical background is a big plus;
• Will serve Top-Tier European Retail Chains.
Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
Valuement Group srl and Valuement Eastern Europe srl informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by Valuement Group srl & Valuement Eastern Europe srlHR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties