Valuement Italy is looking for a Strategic Consultant to reinforce its Consulting Business Unit.
The applicant will have the opportunity to be part of an international, dynamic and young atmosphere with great opportunities for his/her professional career.
Responsibilities will include:
- participating in meetings and assessments with Clients
- managing the client from an operational point of view;
- contributing to process engineering, developing operational models;
- designing and suggesting strategies;
- developing presentations, business plans and reports with a special focus on costs and consumption data;
- developing our consulting offering;
- supporting the Consultant team on PMO tasks.
HARD AND SOFT SKILLS:
- Education: Degree in Econimics, Managing Engineer;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Previous experience on Change Management, PMO projects;
- Will be considered a plus the knowledge/experience of retail industry;
- Strong in teamworking;
- Open-minded and strong curiosity;
- Strong time management and stress resistance;
- Ability to work in dynamic environments;
- Ability to quickly figure out and to be multitask;
- Ability to be self-motivated and to work independently;
- Pays attention to the Client;
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Minimum 2 year of experience in the same rule;
- Mandatory the origin from Consultant firms Availability to business travel in Italy (to start).
The Curriculum Vitae, along with a short letter of motivation, need to be sent in the formats .doc or .pdf. and also attaching a photograph.
Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
The Company informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by the Company HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third partie.